Boost/Sealer - Boost the Brow
⛔ Top best selling ⛔ PIGMENT BOOSTERS: A “must” for every PMU-specialist
“BOOST THE BROW ” For Eyebrow
You can add to the pigment when the pigment is dry so that you can dilute the pigment.
Eyebrows often have leathered, hard and dry skin. During pigmentation of the eyebrow, the lymph will come to the surface and bleed. Therefore, parts of the brow will stay colorless. “Boost the brow ” resolves this problem:
• It will weaken the skin through which the needle injection will be easier.
• The special composition insures that the pigment will hold better.
• You don’t need to over work the skin causing trauma and you will work faster.
• The puncture hole closes quicker, which minimizes the loss of pigment.
• You will maximize pigment retention and minimize your procedure time.
• Add 1 drop of “BOOST THE BROW ” to the pigment in your pigment cup that you use for the procedure and stir well
• When the skin is open, add the anesthetics to the skin.
• Add “Boost the brow ” with a micro-brush on the broken skin.
• Start your procedure.
• SEAL THE DEAL
It like the last step after the process finish, apply into the skin to help close the color of PMU result.
“BOOST THE EYE ”: For Eyeliners
Since an eyeliner procedure is performed in the membrane of the eyelid, there will not be any encapsulating of pigment. Due to cell rejuvenation and the influence of UV-light, pigments will fade out. During pigmentation of the eyeliner, the lymphatic system will try to push the pigment color to the surface. During the eyeliner procedure your client will tear. Tears contain salt, which makes the treatment very sensitive to the client. Advantages of “Eye Booster”:
• “BOOST THE EYE ” slows the lymph system, the puncture hole closes quickly and prevents back flow of the pigment.
• “BOOST THE EYE ” neutralizes the salt in tears, which makes the procedure more comfortable
• Procedure time is shorter
• “Touch ups” are reduced to a minimum.
• Add 1 drop of “Eye Booster” to the pigment in your pigment cup that you use for the procedure and stir well
• After the skin is open, add the anesthetics to the skin.
• Add “Boost the eye” with a micro-brush on the broken skin. Make sure that the Booster doesn’t get in the eyes. If this happens, flush it with eyewash.
• Start your procedure again.
BOOSTERS ONLY TO BE COMBINED WITH VK INK PIGMENTS
Made in Korea